Co-Founder, Broker Associate
Chris Streett was born and raised in Harford County, graduating from C. Milton Wright High School. His local roots date back to the early 1700s, including his ancestor Colonel John Streett, who owned three thousand acres of Harford County above the Rocks of Deer Creek (called Streett’s Hunting Ground), and who also led the Harford County cavalry during the War of 1812 at the Battle of North Point.
Chris was a Baltimore City resident for the ten years following his graduation from Penn State University. He has since returned to Harford County with his family. His city residency affords him a broad base of local area knowledge that many agents lack.
Chris has been voted twice Best Realtor by Baltimore Sun's Best of Harford in 2017 and 2020. He has been servicing buyers and sellers in the Baltimore Metro area since 2001 and has more than $200 million in sales. He is a full-time Realtor who focuses on customer satisfaction. Chris is very accessible, a must for success in the real estate arena.
Whether you are buying, selling, relocating, or renting he will provide you with the highest level of service for all of your commercial and residential needs.
- County Executive appointment (twice) to Harford County Economic Development Board, Vice Chair
- Mayor of Bel Air appointment to Economic and Community Development Commission
- Advisory Council for the Center for the Arts
- Tourism Grant Advisory Board
Chris is married to Melissa, and they have a daughter and two sons: Penelope, Blake, and Chase.
For more information, see Streett Family History.
Cell: (410) 967-9896
Tim has deep roots in the local community. He was born and raised in Harford County, Maryland, where he grew up on a farm. He graduated from Bel Air High School and Towson University.
His family has been in the county since the 1600s. His grandfather was a county tax assessor. He comes from a family of horse lovers, including his grandfather, Victor Noyes, who owned and trained horses in the Long Green Valley and Bel Air areas. He currently owns thoroughbred racehorses.
Tim holds the Graduate Realtors Institute (GRI) designation and has been a licensed realtor since 1981. From 1996 to 2015 Tim was the broker/owner of Harry Hopkins Company, a family-owned real estate firm founded in 1961. He has also owned residential and commercial rental properties in the Baltimore Metro region.
- Harford County Association of Realtors, Board of Directors, former member and past president
- Homebuilders Association of Maryland, Harford County Chapter, board member and past president
- Harford County Chamber of Commerce, member
- Greater Harford Committee, board of directors
- Harford Bank, Board of Directors
- Chesapeake Therapeutic Riding, board of directors
- Harford County Environmental Advisory Board, past member
- Member of committee to rewrite Harford County zoning code
- County executive appointee to Harford County Board of Estimates
Tim is married to Susan, a teacher in Harford County. They have two children: James and Maggie.
Fore more information, see Hopkins Family History.
Cell: (410) 459-4929