When it comes time to sell the house you’ve created memories in, you want trustworthy realtors who will find good prospective buyers. We’ll guide you through the process so you can get the best market value for your house. Benefit from our experience and service to get national reach with a local touch.
- Choose a reputable agent.
It’s important to choose an established agent with a good reputation. Agents with poor reputations can affect the sale of your home, discouraging other agents from bringing in buyers. Working with experienced agents will give you more insider knowledge. We know of buyers that others don’t.
- Understand the market.
Know the current value of comparable houses in your neighborhood so you have reasonable expectations. Our pricing strategy will help you secure the best market price for your house as quickly and easily as possible. Decades of combined real estate experience have taught us how to sell your house for 5–15% more, and in a shorter time.
- Price it right.
The price of a property is critical to its sale, affecting how long it will be on the market. Pricing it too low means a quick sale but not the best return for the seller. Pricing it too high means fewer prospects and risks losing the initial surge of buyer interest. We know the sweet spot to seize that critical period when buyers should be most interested in your house.
- Develop a competent listing strategy.
Almost 90% of home buyers begin their search on the Internet. We’ll make sure your house is well represented on the multiple list services and in print. Don’t be fooled by the claims of national high end realtors—we all use the same multiple list services. Leverage our years of local knowledge and expertise in the Baltimore Metro area.
- Prepare your house.
Learn from our expertise on how to best declutter and stage your house to get it ready for the market. Make it easy for prospective buyers to imagine themselves happily living in your house.
- Insist on professional photography.
We hire professional photographers who specialize in real estate. They’ll capture the best features of your house and present them attractively to prospective buyers. The first impression is the most powerful impression.
Why Choose Us?
- Experienced agents: we average over 20 years of experience per agent
- Local knowledge of Baltimore Metro area
- Reputation: well respected in the community
- Service: commitment to customer service
- Technology: e-signatures, listings automatically emailed to you, tech savvy team, computerized tracking of all showings
- Full-time agents: available when you need us
- Marketing: first class promotion in print and online
- Network of top brokers who will recommend us to people moving to the Baltimore Metro area
- Program subscriptions: access hundreds of websites through our MRIS membership, including Redfin, Trulia, HomesDatabase, HotPads, and Zillow
- Professional photography